Before you book
- How do I make a booking on your website?
Select your pickup date and time
Select your pickup location
Select your drop off location
Enter the number of passenger
Select whether you are booking a return or one way transfer
Click on ‘Find a Transfer’
Select private or shared transfer for your departure.
If you are booking a return, select private or shared transfer for your pickup then click on Book Transfers.
Add sextra items to the transfer, i.e. Child seat, extra luggage, etc.
Review the booking summary then click on Continue
Enter the passenger information then click Submit
This confirms your reservation.
A confirmation email of your booking will be sent to the email address you provided.
- What information do I need in order to book?
To book a transfer, you would need to provide the following:
- Full name, address, contact number and email address (Note: your email address will be used to send you the booking confirmation)
- Pickup and drop off location
- Date and time of pickup
- Date and time of drop off if booking a return transfer
- I cannot find a route I want to book. What to do?
Contact us on +64 21 486 877.
- How do I pay for my transfer?
Once you’ve booked your transfer, you can pay for your transfer from the “My Account” page.
- Can I book a transfer with more than one stop?
The booking system does not allow this. However, if you are booking a private transfer you may request for a stop in between your pickup and dropoff locations. Please request this at the time of booking.
- Can I book a transfer if I’m not going to/from the airport?
Yes, please contact us on +64 21 486 877.
- Will anyone else be travelling in the vehicle I book?
All our private transfers are exclusive so the vehicle will be reserved for your group only. However, in the case that you book a shared service, you will share the vehicle with other customers and there will be several stops.
Before you travel
- What luggage entitlement will I have?
The number of luggages included in the shuttle fare per person:
1 x standard luggage up to 30 kilos
1 x hand carry luggage up to 10 kilos
The following are extras:
EXTRA ITEM TYPE PRICE BICYCLE AND SURF BOARDS UP TO 10 KG and max dimensions 152 x 75 x 25 cm $ 20 GOLF BAGS UP TO 15KG $ 10 ADDITIONAL PIECES OF BAGGAGE UP TO 15KG and max dimensions 53 x 31 x 75 cm $ 10 ADDITIONAL PIECES OF BAGGAGE UP TO 30KG and max dimensions 60 x 35 x 85 cm $ 15
- Where will I meet the driver when I arrive?
You driver will meet you at the Arrivals area, holding a white signage with our company’s logo and your name.
- What happens if I can’t locate my driver?
The vehicle has a signage that shows the business name, Auckland Shuttle Express. You may contact us via any of the following:
Mobile: +64 21 486 877
Facebook Messenger: AucklandExpress
- My group size has changed, can I choose another vehicle?
- How long will the transfer take?